



Alright everyone I am trying to pick this back up again! I have to keep up with my mom and sister! This is my first quick one for right now, and I will work on playing catch up a little later today, hopefully! This is my new car that I got for Valentine's Day! It is a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country. So far we like it, and the boys think it is great too! We are enjoying it, and I am no longer stuck at home!!! YAY!!! For those of you who know me know I don't like to be at home all the time, so this is a wonderful thing!!!
Hurray for you! I can't wait to get a van when we get back to the states... my little car is TOO squished for us these days! (Just ask Kacey, he's had to squeeze between the two carseats in the back a couple of times)
ReplyDelete